My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Prepare for the Challenges of Success:
This week we are focusing on the challenges that come with reaching our goals. Although the glitz and glam of goal achievement can be appealing, we all know there are always obstacles and challenges that come with any level of success. This week, we aim to understand these challenges better, so we're well-prepared to handle them when they arise.
I encourage you to spend this week reaching out to someone who has already achieved what you're striving for and ask them about the challenges they faced during their journey. Take notes and use this research to make potential obstacles less intimidating or to eliminate those challenges altogether, if possible.
Let me share an example...
In 2015, before becoming a Notary Public with the State of California, I reached out to every Notary I knew. I spoke with friends who were former notaries to understand why they had stopped. I also posted an update on my Facebook profile asking for feedback from friends who were notaries.
About 90% of those working as notaries for their employers found it challenging due to the risks involved, becoming notaries primarily because it was a job requirement. The remaining 10% loved it! My local Notary was incredibly supportive during my commission, and joining the National Notary Association was one of the best decisions I made. By watching videos of experienced notaries, I gained valuable tips and business advice.
Don't hesitate to delve into the good, the bad, and the ugly aspects of your future goal. It'll be worth it in the end.
now keep in mind - the goal of hearing the bad side - is not to discourage - but to encourages you to get a plan in advance
Have a fabulous week!