“Remember, you are the same today as you will be in five years, except for two things: the people you meet and the books you read. Choose both carefully.” ― Charlie “Tremendous” Jones
One of my yearly personal goals is to read, or re-read at least 100 personal development books this year. Some will be Kindle books, Audible books, or traditional paperback books.
If you have a great book recommendation that you feel would help me please email me at Sherea@vejauan.com
. I’d be happy to review them. I have a full list of self-improvement books for you to consider adding to your library. You can read my full list in your 2017 Goals Journal.
If you're in a really good mood, and you want to contribute to my wish list....Then, here ya go! http://amzn.com/w/3P1KQRRVQ0IR2
Check back monthly to see what books I'm reading!
- The Holy Bible ( My goal is to read the entire Bible this year, For real this time!
- 2017 Goals Journal (currently reading) (always reading)
- 52 Mondays: The One-Year Path To Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness by Vic Johnson
- Year of Yes: How to Dance it Out, Stand in the Sun and be Your Own Person
- The Power of I Am: Two Words That Will Change Your Life Today
- The Daniel Fast: Feed Your Soul, Strengthen Your Spirit, and Renew Your Body By Susan Gregory
- Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money
- Destiny: Step into Your Purpose by TD Jakes
- Living Forward: A Proven Plan to Stop Drifting and Get the Life You Want by Michael Hyatt and Daniel Harkavy http://amzn.to/1pryWuC
- One Year to an Organized Financial Life: From Your Bills to Your Bank Account, Your Home to Your Retirement, the Week-by-Week Guide to Achieving Financial Peace of Mind by Regina Leeds http://amzn.to/22bndBT
From the Hood to Doing Good: From Adversity to Prosperity Through the Choices We Make
Johnny Wimbrey http://amzn.to/1XVb0uX
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. Awesome book for those who are reaching towards a dream. http://amzn.to/1Ur3U2l
- Abundance Now: Amplify Your Life & Achieve Prosperity Today Hardcover by Lisa Nichols http://amzn.to/1QkLGLU
You Can't Pour From An Empty Cup: 4 Simple Steps to Creating Your Own Selfcare Plan” by Ursula T. Foster LMT http://amzn.to/2c0n25v
- The Power of Broke: How Empty Pockets, a Tight Budget, and a Hunger for Success Can Become Your Greatest
- Prayers That Rout Demons: Prayers for Defeating Demons and Overthrowing the Powers of Darkness by John Eckhardt http://amzn.to/2klcCl0
- Do Over: Rescue Monday, Reinvent Your Work, and Never Get Stuck Hardcover by Jon Acuffhttp://amzn.to/1CJE0xU
- Can't Make This Up: Life Lessons Kindle Edition by Kevin Hart
- Draw the Circle: The 40 Day Prayer Challenge by Mark Batterson
My Wish List: