Tomorrow is week #31 of our 52 Mondays challenge. Our goal is to break this year down - one Monday at a time.
"People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing, that’s why we recommend it daily."-Zig Ziglar
This week, we are going to keep track of how positive we feel about the goals we set for ourselves. Let’s admit it - it’s crunch time! But, this is not the time to give up, it’s also not the time to get discouraged about what you haven’t achieved, just stay focused on your daily routines, and take it one day at a time.
When I have this much movement going on in my life, I tend to feel overwhelmed. But I have to remain calm and focused. Your goals should not make you feel overwhelmed or exhausted. Your goals should make you feel inspired, motivated, confident and excited.
In Vic Johnson’s book “
If, or when you get discouraged, find some activities you can do quickly to build your motivation muscle and just keep it going. August is always a month of movement for my family and me! It's my birthday month, schools starting, I'm wrapping up the final draft of my new book, my husband is launching a new business, and I'm starting a 2-month diet (sorta).
52 Mondays: The One-Year Path To Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness”, he gives some of the following as a guide to help you stay motivated like…
- Go for a brisk 20-minute walk or jog.
- Get outside into the sun.
- Listen to some upbeat music.
- Talk to a friend who is positive and optimistic.
- Do some jumping jacks or dance moves.
Now, Chocolate pie seems to work for me, but I’m not sure it works out that well for my midsection. Especially since I’m trying to get rid of some of my belly fat before my book launch.
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Do, Plan, Journal & Read
I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below.
- Do: Each week, remember to read my weekly blog post and do the exercise. Sometimes, I may post a blog, do a video or record a podcast – or all of the above. This week, recommit to your goals.
- Plan: Plan our week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet located in the back of your 2017 goals journal, your 52 Monday’s e-journal, or your free download
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are working on our personal development goals.
- Read Chapter #30 of“52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson. Also, research books that will give you some insight on how to recommit to your goas this week.
I’m here to reclaim Monday as a day of awesomeness! I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
52 Mondays Goal Challenge Resources
What’s GOING ON with our VIP goal setters:
What’s Ahead? Upcoming Events, Holidays, Challenges & Random Get-Togethers!
- We’re getting a jump-start on 2018. We are launching a brand new affiliate program, and are looking for 50 affiliates. Help your friends and family reach their goals while you earn money! Register for our affiliate program and start making money when your friends buy from our store! All affiliates must be approved. Our program will officially launch in August. Click the link to fill out an application. http://ow.ly/BxbS30dgiNz
- Enter for a chance to win Coffee, Candlelight, and Conversations with God. This book giveaway is open to members in the following countries: US. Entry period ends on July 31, 2017. Click this link to enter: ShereaVeJauan.com/EnterToWin
July 1st: 31-day marriage challenge
August 14th: Sherea’s 47th Birthday
September 4th: Labor Day
September 11th-15th: 5-Day Juice Challenge
September 30th: The Word Book and Artist Fair
November 4th: Queens Crown Collaborative
December 31st New Years’ Eve
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.
Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/tbM1308ZGOX