“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ― Maria Robinson
Today is Monday, July 24th, and this is week #30 of our 52 Mondays Challenge. Our goal is to break this year down - one Monday at a time.
You are doing great! 30 weeks down, 22 to go! Remember, our goal is not only to reach our goals in life, but also to live a balanced and complete lifestyle by setting goals in all areas of our life and creating routines and rituals to help keep us on track.
This week, we are going to review our goals and weekly routines that we committed to in the previous months to see if we are still on track.
If not, then give yourself permission this week to reboot and restart the clock. Recommit to your goal and restart your efforts to achieve it. If you’re going strong, keep moving, but if you need a fresh start, make this the week where you do that.
As a part of my yearly health goals, I commit to the following:
As well as a few others.
Well, (what had happened was....) the past few weeks have been emotionally tough for me and my family. I defaulted to chocolate chip cookies and milk, instead of green salad and spring water. I've also been drinking way more coffee than I should. I'm usually full of energy and fresh ideas, however, lately, I’ve been a little difficult to deal with.
So, this week, I’m stocked up on ACV and fruits and veggies, essential oils, and lots of water. I’m ready for my weekly challenge.
So, this week, I will get back on track.
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Do, Plan, Journal & Read
- Drinking a green smoothie every day for lunch
- Drinking at least one gallon of water each day
- Drinking at least one 8oz glass of water with ACV and raw organic honey
- Take my vitamins every day
- Do: Each week, remember to read my weekly blog post and do the exercise. Sometimes, I may post a blog, do a video or record a podcast – or all of the above. This week, recommit to your goals.
- Plan: Plan our week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet located in the back of your 2017 goals journal, your 52 Monday’s e-journal, or your free download
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are working on our personal development goals.
- Read Chapter #30 of“52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson. Also, research books that will give you some insight on how to recommit to your goas this week.
I’m here to reclaim Monday as a day of awesomeness! I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
52 Mondays Goal Challenge Resources
What’s GOING ON with our VIP goal setters:
What’s Ahead? Upcoming Events, Holidays, Challenges & Random Get-Togethers!
- We’re getting a jump-start on 2018. We are launching a brand new affiliate program, and are looking for 50 affiliates. Help your friends and family reach their goals while you earn money! Register for our affiliate program and start making money when your friends buy from our store! All affiliates must be approved. Our program will officially launch in August. Click the link to fill out an application. http://ow.ly/BxbS30dgiNz
- Enter for a chance to win Coffee, Candlelight, and Conversations with God. This book giveaway is open to members in the following countries: US. Entry period ends on July 31, 2017. Click this link to enter: ShereaVeJauan.com/EnterToWin
July 1st: 31-day marriage challenge
August 14th: Sherea’s 47th Birthday
September 4th: Labor Day
September 11th-15th: 5-Day Juice Challenge
September 30th: The Word Book and Artist Fair
November 4th: Queens Crown Collaborative
December 31st New Years’ Eve
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.
Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/tbM1308ZGOX