Get ready to get a jump-start on 2021 with our brand WorkShop Wednesday Series. Each Wednesday, beginning November 4th, I’ll be teaching a series of virtual workshops, online courses, masterminds, and lunch-n-learns to help you achieve your 2021 Goals. Some will be free, some will require an investment.
Take a look at what we are planning:
- November 4th: Create an Annual Marketing Campaign Calendar for Your Business http://ow.ly/ayIB50BNKLR($99 Value)
- November 11th- December 16th: FREE 6-week Virtual Goal Setting Workshop – Before the Goal: 8 Activities To Complete Before You Craft Your 2021 Goals – https://shereavejauan.com/beforethegoalworkshop/ ($59 Value)
- December 23, 2020: Using Affirmations to Reach Your Goals
- December 30th Using a Vision Board to Reach Your Goals
- January 6, 2021: New Year, Same You
- January 13th: Using Essential Oils to Reach Your Goals
- January 17th – 23rd, 2021: 7-day Goal Setting Course
- January 27, 2021 Navigation Your Path (Christian Purpose Series)
Sheréa VéJauan is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and workshop presenter. She is the co-founder of The Goal Setter’s Club – a coaching organization in Corona, California. She is the author of eleven other books and journals.
Sheréa is a Coach, Trainer, and Speaker with the John C. Maxwell Team. A certified SYMBIS facilitator, as well as a Financial Peace Community Coordinator for Ramsey Solutions. She resides in Southern California, a devoted wife of twenty-nine years to her husband Brian, and mother to three adult children. Visit her at https://shereavejauan.com/