“Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal.” – Earl Nightingale
Today is Monday, December 26th, 2016 and this is week #52 of our 52 Mondays challenge. We did it! We broke this year down – one Monday at time.
Take time during the last week of the year to celebrate what’s gone well. Make this a full-blown celebration – grab your accountability buddy and your significant other, get dressed up and hit the town. Once you’re done celebrating, you can then get to work figuring out what you can do to raise the bar again in the coming year.
“It shouldn’t be your goal to repeat this year — you want to build on this year’s success. Otherwise, the next time 12 months rolls by, what will you have to show for your efforts? So what can you do to ensure that you take advantage of the upcoming year? Set more ambitious goals. You may have surprised yourself last year by achieving your goals early, so maybe they need some tweaking. Add some steps to your plan, like benchmarks along the way to better track your progress. As you keep working toward your goals, ask yourself if there are more challenges to take on and more learning opportunities along the way. You’ll be glad you did. After all, in another 52 weeks you’ll have to ask yourself the same question: What did I accomplish this year?”
Also, check out my latest blog post, “5 simple ways to celebrate success”
I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Read, Do, Journal, and Plan
- Download your 52 Mondays Goal Kit for just $19.00, at http://ow.ly/DBQk3071vTI
- Read Chapter #52 of “52 Mondays: The One-Year Path To Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson.
- Do: Celebrate
- Journal: Using your 2016 Goals Journal – continue to work on your giving goals.
- Plan: Write out your goals for next week – using your 52 Mondays Weekly Goal Focus Worksheet.
- 52 Mondays by Vic Johnson is available at http://amzn.to/137dct8
- 2017 Goals Journal: A One-year Personal Goal Achievement System by Sheréa VéJauan is available at goalsjournal.net
- Summary: 52 Mondays – Vic Johnson: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness by Business News Publishing http://amzn.to/1wKfFa0
- Join our VIP Goals Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/goalsetters
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.