Today is Monday, October, 3rd, and this is week #40 of our 52 Mondays challenge. Our goal is to break this year down – one Monday at a time.
This week, we are going to fully embrace that one video clip, song, photo, quote – or whatever it is that keeps you in inspired to reach your goals.
You should also have copies of your written-out goals on index cards that you can keep in your wallet, purse, or car. When you have a spare moment, read them for inspiration. I use the goals-to-go lanyards ( by Yours Truly). I keep one as a bookmarker, one on my doorknob in my office, and one the car. It’s a constant reminder to help me stay focused.
We only have about 12 more weeks left in this year, let’s make it count!
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Do, Plan, Journal & Read
- Do: Each week, remember to read my weekly blog post and do the exercise. Sometimes, I may post a blog, do a video or record a podcast – or all of the above. This week, Find Your Inspiration!
- Plan: Plan your week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet located in the back of your 2017 goals journal, your 52 Monday’s e-journal, or your free download
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are still working on our spiritual goals.
- Read Chapter #40 of“52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson. Also, research books that will give you some insight on how to recommit to your goals this week.
- September 30th: The Word Book and Artist Fair
- October 9th: Columbus Day
- November 4th: Queens Crown Collaborative
- November 5 (Sunday) – “Fall back” one hour for Daylight Savings Time
- November 7 (Tuesday) – U.S. Election Day
- November 7th National Notary Day
- Nov 11th: Veteran’s Day
- November 15th: Sherea VeJauan’s Holiday Gift Guide Launch
- November 23 (Thursday) – Thanksgiving Day
- November 24th; Black Friday
- November 25: Small Business Saturday
- November 27th Cyber Monday
- November 28th giving Tuesday
- December 31st New Years’ Eve
- 1: How Many People Does It Take to Make a Difference? Hardcover – January 31, 2010
by Dan Zadra http://amzn.to/2jW1O0f
- Copy of The Hollywood Commandments: A Spiritual Guide to Secular Success by DeVon Franklin – http://amzn.to/2vYU0M8 Available September 26, 2017
- Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Huffington, Arianna http://amzn.to/2fe10lU
- Perennial Seller: The Art of Making and Marketing Work that Lasts by Ryan Holiday http://amzn.to/2vZhKzo
- We have launched a brand new affiliate program, and are looking for 50 affiliates. Help your friends and family reach their goals while you earn money! Register for our affiliate program and start making money when your friends buy from our store! All affiliates must be approved. Our program is in the beginning stages. Click the link to fill out an application. http://ow.ly/BxbS30dgiNz
- Pre-order your 2018 Goals Journal by Sheréa VéJauan http://GoalsJournal.net
- Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/VgUP30fdYYD
- 52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness” by Vic Johnson http://amzn.to/137dct8
- “Like” our Goals Journal fan page at http://ow.ly/iKd830fdZ3M
- Listen to Sheréa VéJauan ’s Weekly Podcast at http://sherea.podomatic.com/
What’s GOING ON with our VIP goal setters:
- We are closing our group page and moving over to our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/TheGoalsJournal/
- October Goal Challenge: We are working on our spiritual goals
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.
Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/tbM1308ZGOX