Become a millionaire not for the million dollars, but for what it will make of you to achieve it. -Jim Rohn
Happy Monday Goal Setters and Achievers! Today is week #8 of our 52 Mondays challenge. We are going to break this year down, one Monday at a time. Imagine you’ve achieved the goal you set for the end of the year. Write down in vivid detail the benefits you now enjoy because you’ve reached your goal. Take that list and put it somewhere in your daily line of sight. Then ask: “What kind of person did I need to become in order to reach that goal?”
You’ll likely find once you become the right kind of person, those positive results will just naturally flow. Plan out what you can do each day of this week to nudge towards becoming that kind of person. “To sweeten the deal, celebrate with a pleasurable reward each time you achieve a success. Eat a piece of expensive chocolate, or luxuriate in a bubble bath. Enjoying pleasurable rewards as you dream about your end goal will make your success sweeter and more tangible!”
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Read, Do, Plan, Journal & Read
- Do: each week we read a chapter and do the exercise in Vic Johnson book. This week, we are asking ourselves, “What kind of person do I need to become in order to reach my goals?”
- Plan: plan our week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet located in the back of your journal or in your 52 Monday’s download.
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are finishing up our relationship goals
- Read Chapter #8 of “52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson.
I’m here to reclaim Monday as a day of awesomeness! I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the graphic above for access to this week’s worksheet ( available until Wednesday) , then, join the email list to receive your free weekly accountability worksheet and resource links from the video directly to your in-box. It is 100% free to watch live on Facebook, but you need to send an email to email@example.com to join the email list and receive access to the worksheet & resources.
Each Monday, We record the audio for our 52 Mondays podcast so you’ll be able to re-watch the video or listen to the podcast after we are done broadcasting. Click the graphic above for the replay.
52 Mondays Goal Challenge Resources
- 2017 Goals Journal by Sheréa VéJauan http://GoalsJournal.net
- Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/WyYtP
- Download your 52 Mondays Companion Journal for the 2016 Goals Journal at http://ow.ly/WyWDk
- 52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness” by Vic Johnson http://amzn.to/137dct8
- Follow the 52 Mondays blog to stay on track with our plan at http://52Mondays.vejauan.com/
- Join our VIP Goal Setters Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/goalsetters/
- Listen to Sheréa VéJauan ’s Weekly Podcast at http://vejauan.com/podcast/
- Missed an Episode of Coffee & Crayons? http://wp.me/p8aznD-40
What I’m doing or working on?
- I’m slowly launching my doTerra business. Doterra. Love https://www.mydoterra.com/sherea
What I’m reading:
- The Strangest Secret Kindle Edition by Earl Nightingale http://amzn.to/2jRo4H5
What’s GOING ON IN the VIP group:
- Feb Goal Challenge: Relationship goals
February 22nd: Washington’s Birthday
February 28th: Mardi Gras
March 12: Daylight Saving Time
March 17: St. Patrick’s Day
March 20: First day of Spring
April 1: April Fool’s Day
April 16: Easter
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.
Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/tbM1308ZGOX