52 Mondays w/ Sheréa VéJauan! Week #3 Establish a New Habit
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
Happy Monday Goal Setters and Achievers! This is week #3 of our 52 Mondays challenge. If you want to change your life, you must change your habits. With your already hectic schedule, accomplishing your future goals can be challenging. I believe that goals should be broken down into small routines that are achievable—one step at a time, one day at a time, by adding routines to your daily schedule. If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you already know that I am the “Queen of Routines”. I post regularly about the routines that I have incorporated into my life, which helps me accomplish my goals. Routines like, Meatless Monday, Water Wednesday, Thankful Thursday, Fitness Friday, and many others. Think about the goals you want to achieve for the year, and then get creative and start incorporating them into your daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly routine. You have space to do this in each chapter of your journal.
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Read, Do, Plan, Journal & Read
Do: Each week we read a chapter and do the exercise in Vic Johnson book
The challenge this week is to establish one new habit which gets you closer to your goals. Figure out what will make a difference and what you need to be doing differently. Write your new habit onto your calendar and give yourself a smiley face whenever you do it. If you miss a day for whatever reason, reaffirm your commitment and get back into action.
Plan: We plan our week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet located in the back of your Journal or in your 52 Monday’s download.
Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are working on our Physical Health & Fitness Goals.
Read: Read Chapter #3 of “52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson.
I’m here to reclaim Monday as a day of awesomeness! I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s how you can join the challenge:
- Purchase your 2016 Goals Journal at http://GoalsJournal.net
- Purchase a copy of “52 Mondays: The One-Year Path To Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson at http://amzn.to/137dct8
- Download your 52 Mondays Companion Journal for the 2016 Goals Journal at http://ow.ly/WyWDk
- Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/WyYtP
- Follow the 52 Mondays blog to stay on track with our plan at http://52Mondays.vejauan.com/
- Join our online goal setters group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/goalsetters/
- Listen to Sheréa VéJauan ’s Weekly Podcast at http://vejauan.com/podcast/
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.
Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/WyYtP1-247×320