“Whatever your goal is, find a way to put it in physical terms and try it on for size. Even if it’s initially uncomfortable, you’ll be wearing it like a pair of Italian loafers before you know it!” – Vic Johnson
Today is Monday, June 10th, and this is week #23 of 52 Mondays w/ Sheréa VéJauan. Our goal is to break this year down – one Monday at a time.
This week, we are going to take our dream for a test run and physically get out there and experience what it will be like to succeed. This one exercise will fuel your passion, and jump-start your motivation by touching, seeing, and feeling your future. For instance….
- If you aspire to write a book, ask a successful writer if you can attend a book signing with them.
- If you want to buy a car, go to a dealership and test drive your dream model.
- If you are looking forward to owning your own home, consider driving through your future neighborhood.
I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s our 52-week Monday Plan: Do, Plan, and Journal
- Do: Each week, read my weekly post inside of The Goals setter’s Club portal, and do the exercise.
- Plan: Using your weekly goal accountability tracker, write out your goals for the week.
- Journal: Using your Goals Journal, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Life Goals, work on the suggested life goal for the current week.
This weekly practice promises to turn your dreams into plans.