Today is Sunday, December 11, 2016 and this is week #50 of our 52 Mondays Goal Challenge w/ Sherea VeJauan. Our goal is to break this year down – one Monday at time.
We’ve been sowing seeds of success all year long. I’m sure that you are finally able to see the fruits of your hard labor. Take the time out this week to plan to finish strong and celebrate your success. It’s also a good time to write thank you cards to those who have helped you this year.
I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at email@example.com
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Read, Do, Journal, and Plan
- Download your 52 Mondays Goal Kit for just $19.00, at http://ow.ly/DBQk3071vTI
- Read Chapter #50 of “52 Mondays: The One-Year Path To Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson.
- Do: Sow your last seeds of the year.
- Journal: Using your 2016 Goals Journal – continue to work on your giving goals.
- Plan: Write out your goals for next week – using your 52 Mondays Weekly Goal Focus Worksheet.
- 52 Mondays by Vic Johnson is available at http://amzn.to/137dct8
- 2017 Goals Journal: A One-year Personal Goal Achievement System by Sheréa VéJauan is available at goalsjournal.net
- Summary: 52 Mondays – Vic Johnson: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness by Business News Publishing http://amzn.to/1wKfFa0
- Join our VIP Goals Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/goalsetters
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others.
Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.