52 Mondays w/ Sheréa VéJauan! Week #1: Choose a Method to Keep You Motivated
Welcome to the first week of our 52 Mondays Weekly Goal Challenge. Those of you who took the challenge with me last year, know how important this challenge is to help you stay on track with your goals for the year. If this is your first time, you are going to be putting in some work this year, but I guarantee, you won’t regret it. If you stay consistent, you will see major results. It is not always right away – but eventually. I’m here to coach you the entire year. You can do it!
Week 1 is all about establishing momentum for the coming year. Here are 3 key tasks for us to complete this week.
- Establish your 2017 Goals – decide what you want to achieve in the coming year and the metrics you will use to determine your progress. Clarify what you want to go after
- Choose the method you will use to accomplish your goals
- Find a mentor, group, friend, family member or some accountability partner that can help you stay focused the entire year
I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at email@example.com
What I’m reading this month:
- My One Word: Change Your Life With Just One Word by Mike Ashcraft http://amzn.to/2iKT0pd
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown http://amzn.to/2j3WPJJ
- The Daniel Fast: Feed Your Soul, Strengthen Your Spirit, and Renew Your Body by Susan Gregory http://amzn.to/2hMXb77
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Read, Do, Journal, and Plan
- Download your 52 Mondays Goal Kit for just $19.00, at http://ow.ly/DBQk3071vTI
- Read Chapter #1 of “52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson.
- Do: Choose a Method to Keep You Motivated
- Journal: Using your 2017 Goals Journal – work on your health & fitness goals
- Plan: Write out your goals for next week – using your 52 Mondays Weekly Goal Focus Worksheet.
- 52 Mondays by Vic Johnson is available at http://amzn.to/137dct8
- 2017 Goals Journal: A One-year Personal Goal Achievement System by Sheréa VéJauan is available at goalsjournal.net
- Summary: 52 Mondays – Vic Johnson: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness by Business News Publishing http://amzn.to/1wKfFa0
- Join our VIP Goals Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/goalsetters
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.