Focus on Giving Goals with Sheréa VéJauan: Goal Setting Workshop
Wow! December has arrived! As we near the end of the year, we have reached the last category of our life goals in our 2022 Goals Journal. In December, we want to focus on giving. It's time to plan our charitable giving for the coming year.
In this workshop, Sheréa VéJauan shares her 7-step method to setting and achieving any goal. you will also learn tips to help you set and achieve your 2022 and 2023 giving goals.
Also included with your course
- Live Workshop with Sheréa VéJauan, co-founder of the Goal Setter's Club and author of the 2023 Goals Journal, for an educational webinar on Wednesday, December 7th, from 7:30 to 8:30 pm PST via Zoom. ( Limited to the 1st 100 people)
- Access to the live replay for 1 year
- 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Giving Goals eWorksheets
- Sheréa VéJauan's Webinar Notes and Resource List
Bonus: Giving Goals Vision Board Planner Download
- Before attending the webinar, please download the worksheets and supporting documents
- Make sure you bring your favorite beverage with you
- To take notes, you'll need pens and extra paper
- Make sure you find a quiet space to work on the course's assignments
Upon registration, you will receive access to all course materials, videos, and worksheets.
- Giving Goals Vision Board Planner Download will be available December 11th
Note: The live Zoom event has a limit of 100 people, but we'll be streaming it live at http://goalsettersmastermind.com, and the replay will be available once you register.