30 days of Poetry w/ Sherea VeJauan: April 1st – 30th
This April marks the 22nd anniversary of National Poetry Month, which was inaugurated by the Academy of American Poets in 1996. Over the years, National Poetry Month has become the largest literary celebration in the world with schools, publishers, libraries, booksellers, and poets celebrating poetry’s vital place in our culture.
In honor of National Poetry Month, join me, Sheréa VéJauan for 30 days of Poetry, where I’ll be posting 30 poems on my blog during the entire month of April at http://ShereaVejauan.com/Poetry
Check out my Pinterest Board: https://www.pinterest.com/vejauan/poetry-in-motion/
Check back… I’ll be posting a poem every day for 30 days
- Day #1: My Redeemer Lives by Nicole C Mullen http://ow.ly/zKuM30jfShk
- Day #2: Today http://ow.ly/lrae30jn4xr
- Day #3 Thank God For Dirty Dishes http://ow.ly/xK0930jn3Si
- Day #4: The Church Hallway http://ow.ly/GYE730jn4qT
- Day #5: Phenomenal Woman By Maya Angelou http://ow.ly/vTPU30jn4uw
- Day #6: The Creed for the Disabled http://ow.ly/eD5030jn4mW
- Day #7: Messy Spirituality http://ow.ly/I5re30jn4EQ
About Sheréa VéJauan: Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2018 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others.
Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-six years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy. https://shereavejauan.com/