All you get in this life are an endless sequence of “today’s“, as there is no guarantee for the future.” – Vic Johnson
Do you need a little more motivation to help you achieve your 2017 goals? Join Sheréa VéJauan every Saturday morning at 6:00 a.m. – live on Facebook – we’re going to break this year down, one week at a time, using a few simple steps.
Missed an episode? – Click on the links below to catch up!
- 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Financial Goals
- Respect the Process of Goal Setting
- Week 8:Embracing the Journey of Goal Setting
- Week #7: 52 Mondays w/ Sheréa VéJauan! Week #7: Living Your Life Like a Champion
- Week #6 Taking risks that would jump-start your 2017 goals
- Week #5 Building mental toughness to help you reach your goals
- Coffee & Crayons with Sherea VeJauan 52 Mondays : Week #4 Creating Affirmations to Help You Reach Your Goals 2017 goals
- Coffee & Crayons with Sheréa VéJauan 52 Mondays Goal Challenge: Week #3 Establishing New Habits to Help You Reach Your Goals
- Coffee & Crayons with Sheréa VéJauan 52 Mondays Goal Challenge: Week #2 The Power of a Calendar
- Coffee & Crayons with Sheréa VéJauan 52 Mondays Goal Challenge: Week #1 Choose a Method to Keep you Motivated
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others.
Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy. https://shereavejauan.com/