Have you settled on goals that are not really yours ?
If so, join Sheréa VéJauan, author of the 2020 Goals Journal and co-founder of The Goal Setter’s Club , in this FREE six-week Goal-Setting Workshop, and discover 8 key activities to complete before you craft Your 2021 Goals.
WHEN: Wednesdays, beginning November 11th
Time: 7:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Via Zoom
- Week One: Reflect on The Person You Are Today - November 11th
- Week Two: Forgive Yourself / Brag on Yourself - November 18th
- Week Three: Own Who You Are: November 26th
- Week Four: Remember Your Why by Creating a Visual - December 2nd
- Week Five: Discover Your Purpose / Write Out Your Ideal Life Plan - December 9th
- Week Six: Create Your My Personal Mission Statement/ Create a Word That Will Guide You Through 2021? - December 16th
Submit your email address below to get the access link and code
Your Webinar Instructor
Sheréa VéJauan is an entrepreneur, podcast host and workshop presenter. She is author of the 2021 Goals Journal, as well as eleven other books and journals.
Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-eight years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children. Visit her blog at https://shereavejauan.com/