Are You Up For A Challenge in 2020?
If your goal is large you can make it easier to achieve by creating lots of small habits first. Instead of trying to revamp your entire life at one time to fit a large goal, try changing small things one at a time. I’ve put together a few challenges this year that we can do together.
- 30-day Self-care Challenge with Sheréa VéJauan: May 1st – 30th
- 5-day Gym & Juice Challenge June 1st-5th
- 5-day Water Drinking Challenge with Sheréa VéJauan August 3rd
- 5-day Gym & Juice Challenge September 14-18
- Giving Challenge: December 1st – 31st
- 5-day Gym & Juice Challenge Jan 11-15th 2021
Other Challenges you may enjoy!
- 365 days of “Random Acts of Kindness“
- Send 365 greeting cards (by mail) to family and friends
- Keep a gratitude journal and write in it every day
- Learn a new word every day, for one year
- Do some sort of physical exercise every day
- Write and publish a blog post every day
- Write a poem, draw, or do something creative every day
- Create something from Pinterest every day for 365 days
- Take 10,000 Fitbit steps per day
author of the 2020 Goals Journal, as well as several other books and journals. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-eight years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy. Visit her at https://shereavejauan.com/