52 Mondays w/ Sherea VeJauan! Week #11: Get Inspired!
“People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe” ― Simon Sinek
Today is Sunday, March 11th, and this is our 52 Mondays series, for those who are participating in our 52 Mondays weekly goal challenge. Our goal is to break this year down – one Monday at a time. We are on week #9 of our 52 Mondays challenge and our topic is respecting the process of goal setting.
Identify someone who has achieved something you find inspiring and get a copy of his or her biography. Then spend 15 minutes each night reading about them. Put their photo into your collage. Make them your hero – and commit to doing something they would find noteworthy or impressive as well. If possible, learn from their mistakes but above all draw inspiration from what they have achieved. Have the mindset “If they can hang in there and do what they did, then so can I.”
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Do, Plan, Journal & Read
- Do: Each week, remember to read my weekly blog post and do the exercise. Sometimes, I may post a blog, do a video or record a podcast – or all of the above.
- Plan: Plan your week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet available as a free download on my website.
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are working on our finances
- Read your 2018 Goals Journal
What’s Ahead? Upcoming Events, Holidays, Challenges & Random Get-Togethers!
- Daylight Saving Time – March 11th
- Saint Patrick’s Day – March 17th
- First Day of Spring – March 20th
- Good Friday – March 30th
- Easter Sunday – April 1st
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2018 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.