52 Mondays w/ Sherea VeJauan! Week #1: Do Your Prep Work
“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.”
Today is Monday, January 1st, and this is week #1 of our 52 Mondays challenge.
I love the new year I love setting goals, but I do believe there are a few things that should be done before you put pen to paper and begin to craft your 2018 goals. Please listen to my podcast for the top 9 things I think you should do before you craft your 2018 goals.
- Forgive yourself
- Brag a little about yourself
- Assess the situation
- Take a before photo
- The mission is possible
- Create a bucket lists for each season of the year
- Choose your theme song for the year
- Choose a quote for the year
- Choose a word of the year
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Do, Plan, Journal & Read
- Do: Each week, remember to read my weekly blog post and do the exercise. Sometimes, I may post a blog, do a video or record a podcast – or all of the above.
- Plan: Plan your week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet available as a free download on my website.
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are working on our health goals
- Read your 2018 Goals Jounral
What’s Ahead? Upcoming Events, Holidays, Challenges & Random Get-Togethers!January 1 – New Year’s Day
January 1st Vip Goal Slayers Boot Camp Begins
January 8th: Vip Goal Slayers Meet UP in Rancho Cucamonga
January 15 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
January 20th: Ignite Your Vision 2018 Conference
What I’m reading this month:
– I’m currently reading Tyler Perry’s New book – Higher Is Waiting by Tyler Perry
– I just read the first 3 chapters of wholeness by toure Robert’s new book – wholeness – love it – it coimes out in February
– New on my list – relentless by tim grover
– still on my list – 177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class by Steve Siebold
– I still want to read Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience by Steve Maraboli
What’s going on in the VIP group:
– bootcamp starts on January 1st: kick it off with our annual Daniel fast followed by a 10-day reboot juice cleanse –details are on the group page
– Affiliate: Want to make money, while helping your friends and family reach their 2018 goals? We have launched a brand-new affiliate program, and are looking for 50 affiliates. Help your friends and family reach their goals while you earn money! Register for our affiliate program and start making money when your friends buy from our store! All affiliates must be approved. Our program is in the beginning stages. Click the link to fill out an application. http://ow.ly/BxbS30dgiNz
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2018 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.