52 Mondays w/ Sherea VeJauan! Week #9: Respect the Process of Goal Setting
“Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Jack Ma
Today is Monday, February 26th and this is our 52 Mondays series, for those who are participating in our 52 Mondays weekly goal challenge. Our goal is to break this year down – one Monday at a time. We are on week #9 of our 52 Mondays challenge and our topic is respecting the process of goal setting.
I can’t believe that we are already at the end of February. In the natural world, everything has a gestation period – a seed of corn takes 70 to 90 days to sprout, humans take nine months of gestation, etc. Similarly, goals and dreams need a gestation period before they take root and grow. Therefore, we must, be patient and respect the process.
Check out this video I did last year.
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Do, Plan, Journal & Read
- Do: Each week, remember to read my weekly blog post and do the exercise. Sometimes, I may post a blog, do a video or record a podcast – or all of the above.
- Plan: Plan your week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet available as a free download on my website.
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are working on our relationship goals
- Read your 2018 Goals Journal
What’s Ahead? Upcoming Events, Holidays, Challenges & Random Get-Togethers!
- Sheréa VéJauan’s VIP Meet-UP – March 5th
- International Women’s Day – March 8th
- Daylight Saving Time – March 11th
- Saint Patrick’s Day – March 17th
- First Day of Spring – March 20th
- Good Friday – March 30th
- Easter Sunday – April 1st
What’s going on in the VIP group:– Affiliate: Want to make money, while helping your friends and family reach their 2018 goals? We have launched a brand-new affiliate program, and are looking for 50 affiliates. Help your friends and family reach their goals while you earn money! Register for our affiliate program and start making money when your friends buy from our store! All affiliates must be approved. Our program is in the beginning stages. Click the link to fill out an application. http://ow.ly/BxbS30dgiNz
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2018 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.