52 Mondays w/ Sherea VeJauan! Week #47: Record Your Blessings
“Most goal setting experts agree that even a tiny degree increase in efforts would double, triple, and even quadruple people’s efforts over the long haul. (it’s just like making an extra deposit into an interest-bearing bank account every year).”– Vic Johnson
Today is Sunday, November 19th, and this is week #47 of our 52 Mondays challenge.
For Americans, Thanksgiving is a time for pausing to recognize their blessings. This is
actually a productive thing to do each year on a personal level as well. If you spend
some time this week writing in a notebook what you’re personally grateful for, it will
position you to accomplish more in the months and years ahead.
“Write five things you’re grateful for in your Gratitude notebook each night before you go
to bed. Look for blessings that feed your goal, and help you remain motivated and
inspired. Want to turbo-charge this? Read your gratitude list out loud each morning
before you start your day. Thank friends, co-workers, neighbors, and family whenever
you notice someone doing something kind or positive for you.”
I stumbled across this pretty cool gift book published by Compendium, that I have added to my wish list. I’m looking forward to making this a part of my family’s yearly tradition. I wanted to share with you. Filled with seasonal reflections and questions to ponder, this Thanksgiving book is ready to become a new family tradition. Just take a moment out of your holiday to write what you are grateful for. The words you write will become your memories, and these memories will become a part of your shared history. Elegantly foil-stamped and embossed, with durable slipcover.
I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Do, Plan, Journal & Read
- Do: Each week, remember to read my weekly blog post and do the exercise. Sometimes, I may post a blog, do a video or record a podcast – or all of the above.
- Plan: Plan your week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet located in the back of your 2017 goals journal, your 52 Monday’s e-journal, or your free download.
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are working on our travel goals.
- Read Chapter #47 of “52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson. Also, research books that will give you some insight on how to recommit to your goals this week.
- November 23rd – Thanksgiving Day
- November 24th – Black Friday
- November 25th Small Business Saturday
- November 27th – Cyber Monday
- November 28th – Giving Tuesday
- December 12 – Hanukkah begins
- December 21 – First Day of Winter (Winter Solstice)
- December 24th – Christmas Eve
- December 25 – Christmas
- December 31st – New Years’ Eve
What I’m reading this month:
- • Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience by Steve Maraboli
- Just added Soar by @BishopJakes @amazon http://amzn.to/2ylfFlN
- 1: How Many People Does It Take to Make a Difference? Hardcover – January 31, 2010
by Dan Zadra http://amzn.to/2jW1O0f
- Copy of The Hollywood Commandments: A Spiritual Guide to Secular Success by DeVon Franklin – http://amzn.to/2vYU0M8 Available September 26, 2017
- Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Huffington, Arianna http://amzn.to/2fe10lU
- Perennial Seller: The Art of Making and Marketing Work that Lasts by Ryan Holiday http://amzn.to/2vZhKzo
- Order your 2018 Goals Journal by Sheréa VéJauan http://GoalsJournal.net
- Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included.
- 52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness” by Vic Johnson http://amzn.to/137dct8
- “Like” our Goals Journal fan page at http://ow.ly/iKd830fdZ3M
- Listen to Sheréa VéJauan ’s Weekly Podcast at http://sherea.podomatic.com/
- November Goal Challenge: We are working on our travel goals
- Affiliate: Want to make money, while helping your friends and family reach their 2018 goals? We have launched a brand new affiliate program, and are looking for 50 affiliates. Help your friends and family reach their goals while you earn money! Register for our affiliate program and start making money when your friends buy from our store! All affiliates must be approved. Our program is in the beginning stages. Click the link to fill out an application. http://ow.ly/BxbS30dgiNz
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.