52 Mondays w/ Sherea VeJauan! Week #45: Use Your 12 Minutes Wisely
“Most goal setting experts agree that even a tiny degree increase in efforts would double, triple, and even quadruple people’s efforts over the long haul. (it’s just like making an extra deposit into an interest-bearing bank account every year).”– Vic Johnson
Today is Monday, November 5th, and this is week #45 of our 52 Mondays challenge.
Our goal is to break this year down – one Monday at a time. Now is not the time to worry if you have enough time in this year to complete your 2017 Goals……You do!
The challenge this week is to come up with one extra hour that you use to make more
progress towards your goal. One way to do this is to commit to spending twelve minutes
a day for five work days. At the end of a week, that will add up to one extra hour you
spend working on your goal. Over the course of a year, that would be 52 hours which is
applied towards being a success.
Identify something you can do for 12 minutes a day which will get you closer to your goal.
Then focus 100% on your goal as you perform that activity. Make the most of your 12
minutes each day and you’ll be amazed at what you can fit into such a small chunk of
I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Do, Plan, Journal & Read
- Do: Each week, remember to read my weekly blog post and do the exercise. Sometimes, I may post a blog, do a video or record a podcast – or all of the above. Use Your 12 Minutes Wisely
- Plan: Plan your week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet located in the back of your 2017 goals journal, your 52 Monday’s e-journal, or your free download.
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are working on our travel goals.
- Read Chapter #45 of “52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson. Also, research books that will give you some insight on how to recommit to your goals this week.
- November 7th – U.S. Election Day
- November 7th National Notary Day
- Nov 11th: Veteran’s Day
- November 15th: Sherea VeJauan’s Holiday Gift Guide Launch
- November 23rd – Thanksgiving Day
- November 24th – Black Friday
- November 25th Small Business Saturday
- November 27th Cyber Monday
- November 28th giving Tuesday
- December 31st New Years’ Eve
What I’m reading this month:
- • Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience by Steve Maraboli
- Just added Soar by @BishopJakes @amazon http://amzn.to/2ylfFlN
- 1: How Many People Does It Take to Make a Difference? Hardcover – January 31, 2010
by Dan Zadra http://amzn.to/2jW1O0f
- Copy of The Hollywood Commandments: A Spiritual Guide to Secular Success by DeVon Franklin – http://amzn.to/2vYU0M8 Available September 26, 2017
- Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Huffington, Arianna http://amzn.to/2fe10lU
- Perennial Seller: The Art of Making and Marketing Work that Lasts by Ryan Holiday http://amzn.to/2vZhKzo
- Order your 2018 Goals Journal by Sheréa VéJauan http://GoalsJournal.net
- Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included.
- 52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness” by Vic Johnson http://amzn.to/137dct8
- “Like” our Goals Journal fan page at http://ow.ly/iKd830fdZ3M
- Listen to Sheréa VéJauan ’s Weekly Podcast at http://sherea.podomatic.com/
- November Goal Challenge: We are working on our travel goals
- Affiliate: Want to make money, while helping your friends and family reach their 2018 goals? We have launched a brand new affiliate program, and are looking for 50 affiliates. Help your friends and family reach their goals while you earn money! Register for our affiliate program and start making money when your friends buy from our store! All affiliates must be approved. Our program is in the beginning stages. Click the link to fill out an application. http://ow.ly/BxbS30dgiNz
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.