Today is Monday, October, 30th, and this is week #44 of our 52 Mondays challenge.
Our goal is to break this year down – one Monday at a time. Now is not the time to worry if you have enough time in this year to complete your 2017 Goals……You do!
One of the keys to becoming an achiever is to find practical ways to use your idle time
productively. If you leave this to chance, it’s very likely doubts will creep in and you will
spend the bulk of your idle time worrying about what could go wrong. A much better idea
is to get into the habit of filling your downtime with positive affirmations. These autosuggestions will
fuel your thoughts, make you feel better about yourself and lay a foundation for achieving your goal.
A good set of suggestions to use to fill the void are:
– Listen to a positive podcast
– Read a book about one of your mentors
– Read affirmations or positive quotes
I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Do, Plan, Journal & Read
- Do: Each week, remember to read my weekly blog post and do the exercise. Sometimes, I may post a blog, do a video or record a podcast – or all of the above. This week, Double Down!
- Plan: Plan your week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet located in the back of your 2017 goals journal, your 52 Monday’s e-journal, or your free download.
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are still working on our spiritual goals.
- Read Chapter #44 of “52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson. Also, research books that will give you some insight on how to recommit to your goals this week.
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- October 31st: Halloween
- November 4th: Queens Crown Collaborative
- November 5th – “Fall back” one hour for Daylight Savings Time
- November 7th – U.S. Election Day
- November 7th National Notary Day
- Nov 11th: Veteran’s Day
- November 15th: Sherea VeJauan’s Holiday Gift Guide Launch
- November 23rd – Thanksgiving Day
- November 24th – Black Friday
- November 25th Small Business Saturday
- November 27th Cyber Monday
- November 28th giving Tuesday
- December 31st New Years’ Eve
What I’m reading this month:
- • Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience by Steve Maraboli
- Just added Soar by @BishopJakes @amazon http://amzn.to/2ylfFlN
- 1: How Many People Does It Take to Make a Difference? Hardcover – January 31, 2010
by Dan Zadra http://amzn.to/2jW1O0f
- Copy of The Hollywood Commandments: A Spiritual Guide to Secular Success by DeVon Franklin – http://amzn.to/2vYU0M8 Available September 26, 2017
- Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Huffington, Arianna http://amzn.to/2fe10lU
- Perennial Seller: The Art of Making and Marketing Work that Lasts by Ryan Holiday http://amzn.to/2vZhKzo
- Order your 2018 Goals Journal by Sheréa VéJauan http://GoalsJournal.net
- Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included.
- 52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness” by Vic Johnson http://amzn.to/137dct8
- “Like” our Goals Journal fan page at http://ow.ly/iKd830fdZ3M
- Listen to Sheréa VéJauan ’s Weekly Podcast at http://sherea.podomatic.com/
- October Goal Challenge: We are working on our spiritual goals
- Affiliate: Want to make money, while helping your friends and family reach their 2018 goals? We have launched a brand new affiliate program, and are looking for 50 affiliates. Help your friends and family reach their goals while you earn money! Register for our affiliate program and start making money when your friends buy from our store! All affiliates must be approved. Our program is in the beginning stages. Click the link to fill out an application. http://ow.ly/BxbS30dgiNz
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.