52 Mondays w/ Sherea VeJauan! Week #4: Calendar small steps towards your goals
“It pays to plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.” – unknown
Today is Monday, January 22nd and this is week #4 of our 52 Mondays challenge. Our goal is to break this year down – one Monday at a time.
This week, our challenge is to invest in a 12-month calendar and start planning small steps towards achieving our goals. Use your yearly calendar to set benchmarks to help you stay focused throughout the year.
Put your calendar somewhere where you’ll see it every day and make notes each time you achieve a goal. Remember, a goal that isn’t dated just sits out there, with no urgency to encourage you to complete it. A date to aim for will give you a firm context for planning and will increase your commitment. You can do it!
Here are a few calendar resources that I love:
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Do, Plan, Journal & Read
- Do: Each week, remember to read my weekly blog post and do the exercise. Sometimes, I may post a blog, do a video or record a podcast – or all of the above.
- Plan: Plan your week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet available as a free download on my website.
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are working on our health goals
- Read your 2018 Goals Journal
What’s Ahead? Upcoming Events, Holidays, Challenges & Random Get-Togethers!
- Jan 24th: VIP 7-day Water Challenge
- January 28th VIP Vision Board Party
- February 5th: VIP Meet-Up
What’s going on in the VIP group:– Affiliate: Want to make money, while helping your friends and family reach their 2018 goals? We have launched a brand-new affiliate program, and are looking for 50 affiliates. Help your friends and family reach their goals while you earn money! Register for our affiliate program and start making money when your friends buy from our store! All affiliates must be approved. Our program is in the beginning stages. Click the link to fill out an application. http://ow.ly/BxbS30dgiNz
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2018 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.