Today is Monday, September 25th, and this is week #39 of our 52 Mondays challenge. Our goal is to break this year down – one Monday at a time.
This week, we are going to develop a “healthy obsession” for our goals. The more you focus on something, the more you’ll think about it and the more time and energy you will dedicate to it. To keep moving forward, reinvigorate your obsession with your goal. A good way to do this is to spend time with a group of people who are even more obsessed with your goal than you are. Talk to them, collect their stories and feel their passion. This will often be a great boost to your motivation levels.
I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at email@example.com
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Do, Plan, Journal & Read
- Do: Each week, remember to read my weekly blog post and do the exercise. Sometimes, I may post a blog, do a video or record a podcast – or all of the above. This week, Be Grateful!
- Plan: Plan your week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet located in the back of your 2017 goals journal, your 52 Monday’s e-journal, or your free download
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are still working on our family goals.
- Read Chapter #39 of“52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson. Also, research books that will give you some insight on how to recommit to your goals this week.
- We have launched a brand new affiliate program, and are looking for 50 affiliates. Help your friends and family reach their goals while you earn money! Register for our affiliate program and start making money when your friends buy from our store! All affiliates must be approved. Our program is in the beginning stages. Click the link to fill out an application. http://ow.ly/BxbS30dgiNz
- Enter for a chance to win Coffee, Candlelight, and Conversations with God. This book giveaway is open to members in the following countries: US. Entry period ends on September 26, 2017. Click this link to enter: ShereaVeJauan.com/EnterToWin
- There is an opportunity for you to pre-order the 2018 Goals Journal. Visit ShereaVeJauan.com for details
- I’ve launched my doTerra business. I’m still learning, but I love essential oils. Vist my site at https://www.mydoterra.com/sherea
52 Mondays Goal Challenge Resources
- Pre-order your 2018 Goals Journal by Sheréa VéJauan http://GoalsJournal.net
- Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/VgUP30fdYYD
- 52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness” by Vic Johnson http://amzn.to/137dct8
- “Like” our Goals Journal fan page at http://ow.ly/iKd830fdZ3M
- Listen to Sheréa VéJauan ’s Weekly Podcast at http://sherea.podomatic.com/
What’s GOING ON with our VIP goal setters:
- We are closing our group page and moving over to our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/TheGoalsJournal/
- September Goal Challenge: We are working on our family goals
- September 29th: International Coffee Day
- September 30th: The Word Book and Artist Fair
- October 9th: Columbus Day
- November 4th: Queens Crown Collaborative
- December 31st New Years’ Eve
- 1: How Many People Does It Take to Make a Difference? Hardcover – January 31, 2010
by Dan Zadra http://amzn.to/2jW1O0f
- Copy of The Hollywood Commandments: A Spiritual Guide to Secular Success by DeVon Franklin – http://amzn.to/2vYU0M8 Available September 26, 2017
- Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Huffington, Arianna http://amzn.to/2fe10lU
- Perennial Seller: The Art of Making and Marketing Work that Lasts by Ryan Holiday http://amzn.to/2vZhKzo
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.
Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/tbM1308ZGOX