“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” Robert Brault
Today is Sunday, September 17th, and this is week #38 of our 52 Mondays challenge. Our goal is to break this year down – one Monday at a time.
This week, we are going to cultivate the habit of being grateful for all you have. Don’t let your focus on inspiring goals make you blind to what you already have. It’s time to start being grateful for some of the good things working in our lives. This can be difficult to quantify, especially if you are under a fair amount of stress or finding life a bit tough. However there are so many things we have around us we take for granted, and often have no idea of the positive impact those things have on us. As is true with human nature, there are so many things we don’t realize the worth of until we don’t have around us.
Another great way to experience gratitude is to find a practical way to give to someone less fortunate than you. While it’s natural to set goals that will benefit you and your life, making it your mission to contribute something of value to the world is one of the best motivators of all time.
Here are a few resources:
– Serve.gov is your online resource for not only finding volunteer opportunities in your community but also creating your own. Use Serve.gov to help you do your part. America’s foundation will be built one community at a time –- and it starts with you. Serve.gov is managed by the Corporation for National and Community Service.
– DoSomething.org is one of the largest organizations in the U.S. for teens and social change. Find out what’s going on behind the scenes by checking out the DoSomething.org blog.
I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at email@example.com
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Do, Plan, Journal & Read
- Do: Each week, remember to read my weekly blog post and do the exercise. Sometimes, I may post a blog, do a video or record a podcast – or all of the above. This week, Be Grateful!
- Plan: Plan your week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet located in the back of your 2017 goals journal, your 52 Monday’s e-journal, or your free download
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are working on our family goals.
- Read Chapter #38 of“52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson. Also, research books that will give you some insight on how to recommit to your goals this week.
- We’re getting a jump-start on 2018. We are launching a brand new affiliate program, and are looking for 50 affiliates. Help your friends and family reach their goals while you earn money! Register for our affiliate program and start making money when your friends buy from our store! All affiliates must be approved. Our program is in the beginning stages. Click the link to fill out an application. http://ow.ly/BxbS30dgiNz
- Enter for a chance to win Coffee, Candlelight, and Conversations with God. This book giveaway is open to members in the following countries: US. Entry period ends on September 26, 2017. Click this link to enter: ShereaVeJauan.com/EnterToWin
- There is an opportunity for you to pre-order the 2018 Goals Journal. Visit ShereaVeJauan.com for details
- I’ve launched my doTerra business. I’m still learning, but I love essential oils. Vist my site at https://www.mydoterra.com/sherea
52 Mondays Goal Challenge Resources
- Pre-order your 2018 Goals Journal by Sheréa VéJauan http://GoalsJournal.net
- Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/VgUP30fdYYD
- 52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness” by Vic Johnson http://amzn.to/137dct8
- “Like” our Goals Journal fan page at http://ow.ly/iKd830fdZ3M
- Listen to Sheréa VéJauan ’s Weekly Podcast at http://sherea.podomatic.com/
What’s GOING ON with our VIP goal setters:
- We are closing our group page and moving over to our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/TheGoalsJournal/
- September Goal Challenge: We are working on our family goals
- September 22nd: Fall Begins
- September 29th: International Coffee Day
- September 30th: The Word Book and Artist Fair
- October 9th: Columbus Day
- November 4th: Queens Crown Collaborative
- December 31st New Years’ Eve
- Advanced Copy of The Hollywood Commandments: A Spiritual Guide to Secular Success by DeVon Franklin – http://amzn.to/2vYU0M8 Available September 26, 2017
- Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Huffington, Arianna http://amzn.to/2fe10lU
- Perennial Seller: The Art of Making and Marketing Work that Lasts by Ryan Holiday http://amzn.to/2vZhKzo
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.
Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/tbM1308ZGOX