52 Mondays W/ Sherea VeJauan! Week #36 Set your Family Goals
“All great change in America begins at the dinner table.” -Ronald Reagan
Today is Monday, September 3rd, and this is week #36 of our 52 Mondays challenge. Our goal is to break this year down – one Monday at a time.
Today, it seems most families don’t spend much time together anymore. Everyone has become so busy. Perhaps you are single or your family is distant, or separated. Don’t let this stop you from setting goals in this area of your life. You can establish what types of relationships you want to have with your in-laws, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, etc. You may also list how you want to support your family by asking them what goals they have, and act as a coach to help them achieve them.
Use this week to work on the family section of your journal to create the goals you have for your family.
Master Your Monday with Sheréa VéJauan
- Invest… in the 2018 Goals Journal
- Download… 52 Mondays Companion Journal for the 2018 Goals Journal http://ow.ly/kx6R30j94z3
- Join… the VIP Goal Slayers Boot Camp Group on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/goalsetters/
- Read… the weekly blog at https://shereavejauan.com/category/52-mondays/
- Listen… Sheréa VéJauan’s Coffee & Crayons Podcast on Apple Podcasts http://ow.ly/iZUl30hLo7c
- Sign up… for the weekly email at http://eepurl.com/bomEhX
- Do: Each week, remember to read my weekly blog post and do the exercise. Sometimes, I may post a blog, do a video or record a podcast – or all of the above.
- Plan: Plan your week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet available as a free download on my website.
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are working on our personal development goals.
- Read your 2018 Goals Journal
- #Max Out Your Life by Ed Mylett
- Love and Respect: The Love She Most Desire; The Respect He Desperately Needs by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
- eNews: The Daily Skimm is delivered to your inbox each AM, giving you all the news and info you need to start your day. The Skim
What’s Ahead? Upcoming Events, Holidays, Challenges & Random Get-Togethers!
- September 3rd: Labor Day
- September 10th: VIP Meet-Up
- September 22nd: First Day of Fall
- October 6th: The Word Book and Artist Fair – Book Signing for the 2019 Goals Journal
- November 10th: Book Signing at The Corner Store