52 Mondays W/ Sherea VeJauan! Week #34 Focus On Who You’re Becoming As You Pursue Your Goal
You should aim to be a millionaire not for the money, but for the person you’ll become in the process.” – Jim Rohn
Today is Monday, August 20th, and this is week #34 of our 52 Mondays challenge. Our goal is to break this year down – one Monday at a time.
Whether you hit your goal or not, the process of pursuing it will change you forever. When you feel like quitting, it’s important to remind yourself of the person you are becoming.
This week, spend some time making a list of what you’re in the early stages of becoming by pursuing your goal, regardless of the outcome. Then read and reread that list whenever your self-confidence needs a boost.
If you are pursuing a college degree, you already know that It takes about 4 years to get a college degree. You can’t get discouraged in the second year. Just keep studying and stay focused on the cap and gown. When it gets tough, keep seeing that picture of you graduating. Get a photo and paste a cap and gown over your photo to remind you of who you are becoming.
This week’s assignment: This week, we are going to focus on who you’re becoming as you pursue your goal
I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invest… in the 2018 Goals Journal
- Download… 52 Mondays Companion Journal for the 2018 Goals Journal http://ow.ly/kx6R30j94z3
- Join… the VIP Goal Slayers Boot Camp Group on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/goalsetters/
- Read… the weekly blog at https://shereavejauan.com/category/52-mondays/
- Listen… Sheréa VéJauan’s Coffee & Crayons Podcast on Apple Podcasts http://ow.ly/iZUl30hLo7c
- Sign up… for the weekly email at http://eepurl.com/bomEhX
- Do: Each week, remember to read my weekly blog post and do the exercise. Sometimes, I may post a blog, do a video or record a podcast – or all of the above.
- Plan: Plan your week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet available as a free download on my website.
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are working on our personal development goals.
- Read your 2018 Goals Journal
- Greatest Salesman In the World by Og Mandino
- Love and Respect: The Love She Most Desire; The Respect He Desperately Needs by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
- eNews: The Daily Skimm is delivered to your inbox each AM, giving you all the news and info you need to start your day. The Skim
What’s Ahead? Upcoming Events, Holidays, Challenges & Random Get-Togethers!
- August 25th: [Experience] Career Goals B.Y.O.E
- September 3rd: Labor Day
- September 10th: VIP Meet-Up
- September 22nd: First Day of Fall
- October 6th: The Word Book and Artist Fair – Book Signing for the 2019 Goals Journal
- November 10th: Book Signing at The Corner Store