It’s time to step outside your comfort zone and find out what you’re truly capable of. This
week you push the edge of the envelope outwards by attempting to do something which
is incredibly ambitious and audacious. The key here is not whether you succeed or fail –
the real payoff comes from taking action and trying something different.
This is all about trailblazing a better way forward. Attempt something that seems
unattainable. Go after a big client. Apply for a grant. Launch a new website. Daring
yourself to do something impressive is the only way you will ever find what you’re
genuinely capable of achieving so do some scary new things this week and see what happens
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Read, Do, Plan, Journal & Read
- Do: Each week we read a chapter and do the exercise in Vic Johnson’s book.
- Plan: Plan our week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet located in the back of your journal or in your 52 Monday’s download.
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are working on our personal goals.
- Read Chapter #19 of “52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson.
I’m here to reclaim Monday as a day of awesomeness! I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
52 Mondays Goal Challenge Resources
- 2017 Goals Journal by Sheréa VéJauan http://GoalsJournal.net
- Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/WyYtP
- Download your 52 Mondays Companion Journal for the 2017 Goals Journal at http://ow.ly/WyWDk
- 52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness” by Vic Johnson http://amzn.to/137dct8
- Join our VIP Goal Setters Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/goalsetters/
- Listen to Sheréa VéJauan ’s Weekly Podcast at http://vejauan.com/podcast/
What I’m doing or working on?
- I’m slowly launching my doTerra business. Doterra. Love https://www.mydoterra.com/sherea
What I’m reading:
Outliers: The Story of Success by
What’s GOING ON IN the VIP group:
- May Goal Challenge: Personal Goals
May 14th: Mother’s Day
May 29th: Memorial Day
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.
Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/tbM1308ZGOX