52 Mondays w/ Sherea VeJauan! Week #12: Make a Faith Move
I’ve arrived at the place if I’m not taking a career risk, I’m not happy. If I’m scared, then I know I’m being challenged. – Jim Carrey
Today is Sunday, March 18th, and this is our 52 Mondays series, for those who are participating in our 52 Mondays weekly goal challenge. Our goal is to break this year down – one Monday at a time. We are on week #12 of our 52 Mondays challenge and our topic is respecting the process of goal setting.
When Jim Carey was an aspiring actor, he wrote himself a check for $10 million “For
services rendered as an actor” and dated it “Thanksgiving 1995.” He stuck the check in
his wallet and would pull it out and stare at it whenever he was frustrated by something.
By the time Thanksgiving 1995 rolled around, he was well on his way to becoming one
of Hollywood’s A-list stars and was making $20 million a movie.
This week, find something which can be a constant visual reminder of what you want to achieve
and place it prominently in your life. Get further along the path to achieving that by
making one move this week which requires faith on your part. Move forward.
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Do, Plan, Journal & Read
- Do: Each week, remember to read my weekly blog post and do the exercise. Sometimes, I may post a blog, do a video or record a podcast – or all of the above.
- Plan: Plan your week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet available as a free download on my website.
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are working on our finances
- Read your 2018 Goals Journal
What’s Ahead? Upcoming Events, Holidays, Challenges & Random Get-Togethers!
- First Day of Spring – March 20th
- Good Friday – March 30th
- Easter Sunday – April 1st
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2018 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.