“Success is like a snowball. It takes momentum to build and the more you roll it in the right direction the bigger it gets.” -Steve Ferrante
Today is December 16, 2019 and this is week #50 of our 52 Mondays challenge. Our goal is to break this year down – one Monday at time.
The challenge for week 50 is to increase your momentum rather than getting sidetracked by holidays. It could be very tempting to give up on your goals during the holidays and wait to start all over in January – Don’t do it! If anything, I need you to step it up a notch and end the year with success.
As a matter of fact, use this holiday time to cross off a few travel goals, work on a relationship by inviting “THAT” family member over for Christmas. Us this time of the year to work on your giving goals. Start a new business and get that last minute tax break. This is not the time to slow down, it’s the time to build momentum.
Here’s our 52-week Monday Plan: Do, Plan, Journal, and Read
- Download your 52 Mondays Companion Journal (VIP Membership)
- Do: Increase your momentum rather than getting sidetracked by holidays.
- Plan: Using your 52 Mondays Weekly Goal Focus Worksheet, write out your goals this week
- Journal: Using your 2019 Goals Journal, continue to work on your giving goals.
- Read: Spend at least 30 minutes reading the recommended book of the month.