Are you up for a challenge in 2017?
If your goal is large you can make it easier to achieve by creating lots of small habits first. Instead of trying to revamp your entire life at one time to fit a large goal, try changing small things one at a time. I’ve put together a short list of activities to choose from that would challenge us in 2017. Choose one or two and try it for one year.
January Goal Challenges
Other Challenges you may enjoy!
- 365 days of “Random Acts of Kindness“
- Send 365 greeting cards (by mail) to family and friends
- Keep a gratitude journal and write in it every day
- Learn a new word every day, for one year
- Do some sort of physical exercise every day
- Write and publish a blog post every day
- Write a poem, draw, or do something creative every day
- Create something from Pinterest every day for 365 days
- Take 10,000 Fitbit steps per day
Weekly Challenges w/ Sherea VeJauan
- 52-week Money Challenge
- 365 – Day Bible Reading Plan
- 52 Meatless Mondays Challenge
- Sow a Seed Sunday Challenge
August: I Am Challenge
September: 5-day Juice Challenge
November: Gratitude Challenge
December: Giving Challenge
January: 5-day juice challenge
February: 31-day marriage challenge