“To be a great champion, you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.” – Muhammad Ali
Tomorrow will be week #27 of our 52-week Mondays Challenge. This week we are going to research the challenges of reaching our goals. I know that we want to stay focused on the glitz and glam of goal achievement, but we all know that there are always obstacles and challenges to reaching any level of success. This week, we are going to know what those challenges are, so we’ll be better prepared to handle them.
Take the time this week to find someone who has already achieved what you’re going after and ask them about the challenges of their success. Take notes, and do the research in advance to make these potential obstacles less challenging or use this time to eliminate those challenges altogether if possible.
Here’s what I did…
In 2015, before becoming a Notary Public with the State of California, I interviewed every Notary I knew. I interviewed my friends who used to be notaries, to find out why they stopped. I also posted an update on my Facebook profile asking if I had friends that were notaries and asked for their feedback.
About 90% of them who worked as a notary for their employer hated it because of the risk involved. They only became a notary because is was a job requirement. The other 10% loved it! I went to my neighborhood Notary for advice, and he was so awesome and offered his support during my commission. I also joined the National Notary Association. That was by far one of the best decisions I made. I watched a few videos from seasoned notaries. They offered tips and excellent business advice for beginner notaries.
So don’t be afraid to research the good, the bad, and the ugliness of your future goal. It’ll be worth it in the end.
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Read, Do, Plan, Journal & Read
- Do: Each week we read a chapter and do the exercise in Vic Johnson’s book.
- Plan: Plan our week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet located in the back of your journal or in your 52 Monday’s download.
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are working on our personal development goals.
- Read Chapter #27 of “52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson.
I’m here to reclaim Monday as a day of awesomeness! I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at email@example.com
52 Mondays Goal Challenge Resources
- 2017 Goals Journal by Sheréa VéJauan http://GoalsJournal.net
- Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/WyYtP
- Download your 52 Mondays Companion Journal for the 2017 Goals Journal at http://ow.ly/WyWDk
- 52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness” by Vic Johnson http://amzn.to/137dct8
- Join our VIP Goal Setters Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/goalsetters/
- Listen to Sheréa VéJauan ’s Weekly Podcast at http://vejauan.com/podcast/
What I’m doing or working on?
- We just finished our 5-day Summer Reboot Challenge. Our Next one will be from September 11 – September 15. More details to follow.
- I’m currently facilitating my first 31-day Marriage Challenge. Visit http://shereavejauan.com/31prayerchallenge/ for more info.
- The 2018 Goals Journal will be published and shipped on September 30th. Support the cause at https://www.gofundme.com/2018goalsjournal
- I launched my doTerra business a few months ago, and I’m falling in love, more and more with essential oils. Check out my website at https://www.mydoterra.com/sherea
What’s GOING ON IN the VIP group:
- July Goal Challenge: Personal Development Goals
- 31-day Marriage Challenge
- July 1st: 31-day Marriage Challenge
- July 4th: Independence Day
- August 14th: Sherea’s 47th Birthday
- September 4th: Labor Day
- September 30th: The Word Book Fair & 2018 Goals Journal Launch
- November 4th: Queen’s Crown Collaborative
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.
Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/tbM1308ZGOX