You don’t have to do everything. Even Batman had Robin. – unknown
Tomorrow will be week 23 of our 52-week Mondays Challenge. Time is your most valuable resource. Spend time this week looking at whether you can achieve more by delegating tasks. There may be others available who can do these things much more efficiently, freeing you up to spend more time in the areas where you add the most value.
Put together a list of people that can help you achieve your goals this year. Meet with them, explain your goal and ask for their help. You can also make this a two-way street where you also help and inspire them to reach their goals as well.
During the summer months, I delegate a few tasks to my daughters. It’s summer, I need the extra help, they always need the extra cash. It’s a beautiful thing!
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Read, Do, Plan, Journal & Read
- Do: Each week we read a chapter and do the exercise in Vic Johnson’s book.
- Plan: Plan our week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet located in the back of your journal or in your 52 Monday’s download.
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are working on our recreational goals.
- Read Chapter #23 of “52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson.
I’m here to reclaim Monday as a day of awesomeness! I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at email@example.com
52 Mondays Goal Challenge Resources
- 2017 Goals Journal by Sheréa VéJauan http://GoalsJournal.net
- Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/WyYtP
- Download your 52 Mondays Companion Journal for the 2017 Goals Journal at http://ow.ly/WyWDk
- 52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness” by Vic Johnson http://amzn.to/137dct8
- Join our VIP Goal Setters Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/goalsetters/
- Listen to Sheréa VéJauan ’s Weekly Podcast at http://vejauan.com/podcast/
What I’m doing or working on?
- I launched a new book of poetry on May 31st. More info at http://shereavejauan.com/outspoken/
- We launched our 2017 Father’s Day Gift Guide this weekend. Download the free guide at http://shereavejauan.com/fathersdaygiftguide/
- The 2018 Goals Journal will be published and shipped on September 30th. Support the cause at https://www.gofundme.com/2018goalsjournal
- I launched my doTerra business a few months ago, and I’m falling in love, more and more with essential oils. Check out my website at https://www.mydoterra.com/sherea
What I’m reading:
- Currently reading (listening to on audible) The Magic of Believing by Claude M. Bristol
What’s GOING ON IN the VIP group:
- June Goal Challenge: Fun Goals
- 5-Day Reboot Challenge -June 26th-30
- June 18th: Father’s Day
- June 26 -30 – Juice reboot
- July 4th: Independence Day
- August 14th: Sherea’s 47th Birthday
- September 4th: Labor Day
- September 30th: The Word Book Fair & 2018 Goals Journal Launch
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.
Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/tbM1308ZGOX